Yes, now, you can submit your Guest posts/blogs for FREE. It’s a simple process. Please follow our guidelines and get your guest post approved and live on our website.
- Please send us a topic headline and short summary/outline of the post. This will help us to avoid confusions and ensure another contributor isn’t currently writing on the exact same topic as you.
- Please put the words ‘GUEST POST’ in your email subject line. This way, we will easily catch your email.
- Once you’ve got the OK, get writing!
- Meanwhile, we’ll set you up with a ‘Contributor’ login on My Guest Post. We would need your photo, and author bio for the same.
- Once you are done, you can send us the post to make it live. We’ll then review it, suggest any changes if needed and schedule it to publish.
- The post content must be unique and appear nowhere else on the internet (including your own blog) without our permission. This will help us to avoid content duplication.
- The content should have minimum 800 words in it.
- Once a submission is published you can include a short excerpt on your own blog with a link back to the original full article on My GP, if you wish.
- You can use images and videos in your post content. Please supply a choice of three images (see guidelines below) attached to your email. Make sure you have rights to use the images and videos. Please provide us the source of the multimedia as well.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission.
- We will share your content on our Social Media Network, Groups, and Communities.
Style / SEO elements:
- 800 – 1500 words
- Use short, mostly one-sentence paragraphs for the introduction.
- Use H2 for subheads
- Use H3 for sub-sub heads
- Use bulleted lists
- Use bolded and italicized text for visual clarity
- SEO – please include the keyword in the title, an H2 subhead and in the first line or so of the opening paragraph.
- Make sure your post isn’t too much self-promotional; you are in service to the readers.
- Include a short bio at the end of the post with no more than 2 links please (no affiliate links). You can link to your own website or social media.
- Use images 1060px x 700px.
- Please include the keyword in your image file name.
- Please only use pictures that you have the rights to or that are Creative Commons licensed. Here are some good sources: Pixabay, Flickr